|Home||» Products||» Mild Steel Electrodes||» MS Welding Electrodes|
MS Welding Electrodes
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
With the assistance of our experts, we manufacture, export and supply MS Welding Electrodes. These products are used for welding applications steel furniture, automobile, rail coaches, hulls of ships, boilers etc. The offered products are manufactured using quality-assured basic materials with the aid of advanced methodology as per the set quality standards. Furthermore, we are offering these MS Welding Electrodes to our clients as per their requirements in various specifications at reasonable prices.
Smooth and stable arc
Self peeling slag
Easy to weld with any type of welding machine
Classification : AWS/SFA 5.1 : E6013, IS 814-91 : ERR 4211X
Characteristics : MASTER Hybrid is a heavy coated, rutile type electrode suitable for welding structural steels and sheet metals. some of the salient features of the electrode are:
- Smooth and stable arc which is easy to strike and restrike.
- Least spatter
- Self peeling slag
- Finely rippled, smooth, flat and shining weld beads
- Ability to operate with equal ease on both DC(+ -) as well as AC.
- Ability to withstand higher currents enabling to achieve higher deposition rates.
- The electrodes operate in all conventional positions depositing weld metal which is of radiographic quality and having good mechanical properties.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- North India, Delhi